Inspiration stones

Inspiration stones

Friday, January 6, 2012

Gut buster #1 - Eggs for breakfast

"People who eat eggs for breakfast consume fewer total calories the rest of the day" ~ MH


I am following this rule today with one eyes!  They are quick, easy and tasty.  I use GF bread, my new favorite is Schar multigrain bread.

Simply heat a griddle pan over medium heat.  Spray oil or butter the bread (my favorite), cut a round hole in the center of the bread and place on the warm griddle.  Crack one egg (organic is best) into each hole, sprinkle with salt, pepper and I love to use garlic powder as well.  Flip after a few minutes and allow the other side to cook.  If you like running yokes, remove from the heat after a minute or two.  If you like firm yokes, allow to cook longer.  I like Frank's or jam on the extra bread or use to soak up the yummy runny yokes. ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment